The UBC STEM Outreach Collective is an informal organization of groups at UBC Vancouver that promotes engagement in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). The collective meets regularly to share ideas and experiences, and importantly, to coordinate our outreach efforts to maximize our impact on public engagement and science literacy at UBC and beyond.
Current members and partners of the collective include:
- Beaty Biodiversity Museum
- Centre of Community Engaged Learning
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Physics & Astronomy
- Faculty of Education
- Geering Up Engineering Outreach
- Pacific Museum of Earth
- Science 101
- UBC Arts and Cultural District
- UBC Cedar Program
- UBC Let’s Talk Science Partnership Program
- Women In Engineering
To support online learning during this difficult time, we have compiled a list of science online outreach resources. Click this box to view our list!
If you are a UBC program and would like to help contribute to the list of resources, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following programs are offered by members and partners of the UBC STEM Outreach Collective:
1 / 2